It's because you're not drinking it on the run . 这是因为你不常喝。
I have been on the run all day and i am exhausted . 我整天忙个不停,疲于奔命。
He is on the run from the police . 他正在逃避警方的追缉。
I've been on the run . 我一直在奔波。
For the next three years hollard was almost always on the run . 在以后的三年中,霍拉德几乎整年奔波。
I felt i had him on the run, and i meant to keep him on the run . 我感到我已经在使他奔逃了,我必须使他继续逃下去。
This guerrilla detachment which mysteriously appeared and disappeared kept the invaders constantly on the run . 这支神出鬼没的游击队搞得侵略者疲于奔命。
All these efforts would be jeopardized if the impression grew that our government was on the run and its discipline was disintegrating . 如果其他国家感到我国政府是在疲于应付局面,政府的组织纪律日益涣散,那么所有这些努力都将遭受挫折。
Libby was always breathless as if, to a seven-year-old, life were excitingly on the run and she must keep pace or to be left behind . 利比总是上气不接下气的,对一个七岁的孩子来说,好像生活在奔腾向前,一切都是令人兴奋的,而她必须要一直跟上,否则就会落后似的。
He was on the run for a week before the police got him 他逃跑一周警方才逮住他
on the runとは意味:走り回って、逃亡{とうぼう}して The Wallers were on the run from the law. ウォーラー家は警察から逃げ回っていた。 The suspect is still on the run. 容疑者はまだ逃走中だ。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------...